Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Superbowl Sunday!

Today is a big day for many Americans...Superbowl Sunday! Of course, there are many others that say, "Woo hoo! Great day to scrapbook or make cards!". I am not a huge footballl fan, so I guess that I would be the latter. I wish both the Saints and the Colts well today.

Since I am just starting my blog, I am going to select some random things to share with you. As time goes by, I will try to be more detail oriented. In the meantime, I hope that you enjoy my work.

Just an FYI, we are moving in April, so my blog posts may be sporadic, but I am thinking that having this as an outlet will help my stress a lot!

Hugs to all!

1 comment:

  1. Great cards! I love the feathers you added to the hats and the pressie punch you used on the Happy Hopper card.

    ReplyDelete