Thursday, November 17, 2011

Yes, it's me!

Good morning Faithful Followers

I hope that all is well with you. I am sitting here in Lockport, NY (Near Buffalo), at my son and daughter-in-law's new home. They are still asleep, since their beautiful little newborn, Jackson "Jax" probably awakened them throughout the night.
Before I left home, I scurried around to make cards for Mike and Mandi, for both their new baby and for their new home. I wanted to share those with you today.

The first card is the one that I made for their new home. It's a very simple card. 

The second one is the baby card. I love using the little beads that have the letters on them to spell the new baby's name or to just say "baby". I think that it adds a personal touch to the card.

As you can see, I used a baby that I cut from my Cricut. The ribbon if from Stampin' Up! The wire used for the name is also from Stampin' Up!

Once I am home, I hope to be able to share the cards I made for my other new grand baby, Ava, and her big brother, Bobby. 

I hope that you are doing well and are finding time to stamp or scrapbook!

Hugs!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment