Wednesday, October 31, 2012

My grandson Jax's 1st Birthday invitation

Good morning, Faithful Followers!

I am leaving in the morning for a fun-filled visit to celebrate my youngest grandson, Jackson's first birthday! I thought that my daughter-in-law was so creative in making his invitations to his birthday party. The theme is Dr. Suess. She decided to make 3 different invitations with 3 different characters. She wrote the poem herself. I thought that it was so creative. She did admit that my son helped with one line that she was stuck on! LOL! You will notice that on the poem part, I deleted the address, thus creating a rectangular hole! I tried to upload the poem close up, but the server is not letting me. I will try again later.




ADORABLE, right?! 

Thanks for visiting me today!
                    Hugs!
                    Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment