Saturday, October 13, 2012

Fall is here, but where are the cooler temps?!

Good morning Faithful Followers!
I know that you have been waiting for a new post. I have been so busy. I was in MA for a wedding for a few days recently. When I cam home, I started working on my new Scentsy business! I am going to add my link here and hope that you will consider ordering!

My card today is a sympathy card for a friend who lost her father this week. It's a simple card to make. I first stamped my tree. I then made the hazy sun using a template that I made, cutting a circle out of a piece of card stock. I used several inks to get the affect I was looking for. I inked my background using 2 shades of orange, and a brown for the ground. I use a sponge to make this affect. 
I stamped my sentiment, then cut it out with a punch, and inked my edges.
I added brown pearls, then mounted the card front onto my folded card.

With the exception of the pearls, I used all Stampin' Up! products to make this card.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend! Enjoy this day! Every day is a gift!

Hugs!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment