Monday, July 12, 2010

Falling behind again!

Hello my faithful followers!
Yes, I am back. I get so caught up in my every day life and projects, that I sometimes forget to get online to blog. My apologies to you. 

I had such a great weekend with my grandson. He spent the night with us on Saturday night. We took him for a long walk. We were surprised how far he walked. He is so much fun now. He is going to be 20 months tomorrow. His little personality is really bigger than life. It's fun to hear him saying new words every day.

Okay, on to my new cards. for starters, I am sharing a card from the Housemouse stamps. It's one of the Happy Hoppers called Eggcellent. I used Prismacolor pencils to color the design. It was a lot of fun to do this card! I don't do a lot of coloring and shading, so it was more of a challenge for me. The hippity hoppity is a stamp that I picked up in the dollar bin yesterday at Michael's!

The next card that I am going to share with you is a Christmas card with a Santa on the front of it. It's another card for an order that I am filling. The Santa is from Inkadinkadoo clear stamps. The set is called Christmas Season. You can see all of the detail in the Santa beard,
and hat. I added 2 different colors of Stickles to it to make it shimmer and more dimensional.
I colored the Santa using Prismacolor pencils and used Gamsol to blend. He's a jolly old elf, don't you think?!
I hope that you have a wonderful evening! I am going to get back to work so that I have more to share with you in the coming days!
Hugs!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment