Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Good morning!
I hope that you rested up for your big independence Day celebrations. You want to be chipper tonight when it's time for the fireworks! Maybe that's all a reminder to me, as I sit writing my blog at 5:30 AM!

Today I am sharing 2 cards with you. Yes, I have been busy in my crafting studio. The first card I stamped a flower image from Inkadinkadoo clear stamps set called Pretty Flowers. I stamped it on vellum and then embossed the image. I added some jeweled brads for dimension and interest, over a pretty printed paper from the Fun in the Sun Summer Mat   Stack. I punched the corners of the card as well.





The second card is one of my favorite stamps. It's a group of hot air balloons. I like to stamp the image twice, color them with Prismacolor pencils, and then cut out the balloons on one of them.




I then take a couple of the balloons and use popdots to raise them over their matching balloon. This gives the card some dimension. I used a punch for the bottom edge too.
Have a wonderful day and remember that Freedom Isn't Free! Happy Birthday America!

Until tomorrow...
Hugs!
Deb

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Ma!!!!!! You do such an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That sounds like a lot of work - and what a great finished product.

    ReplyDelete