Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sleepy day

Hello my faithful followers!

I am running on little sleep today, but knew that I needed to be perky enough to share with you today. So, here I am!

My first card is actually one that I made yesterday. It is a digital stamp from Squigglefly. I think that she's too cute! You can't tell in the photo, but both her shoes and her flower on her hat are embossed in red.

My second card is one that I made for my granddaughter who LOVES horses. It's her new passion. She's turning 9 the beginning of August, and I wanted to make her something special. The photos are of both the front and the inside. I will be adding a special verse to it later.

Have a wonderful day! Remember to tell those you love how much you love them today!

Hugs!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. I meant to also tell you that the necklace & earrings have Stickles making them sparkle and 3D.

    ReplyDelete