Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A new day!

Good morning, Faithful Followers!

It's a new day! How can we not love the fact that we awakened this morning and have a new day, when so many don't have that luxury? So, I am going to be thankful and share two new cards with you!

Another Sympathy card

Stampin' Up! Punch Potpourri set



I like to have plenty of sympathy cards on hand. When I make my cards, I leave out the sentiments on the inside, so that I can personalize them. I used my Spellbinders on the first card, then added pearls. The background paper is from a stack.

The second card was made with the same background paper, except that I opted to ink it before adding the stamped image. I really like this set a lot. The bird has a coordinating bird punch. The branches that the bird is sitting on is also on the same punch. LOVE it!

Have a great day, my friends!

Hugs!
Deb

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards Debbie!! Love all the details and thought that has gone into the cards!!

    ReplyDelete