Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Another early morning


Good morning!
Well, I suspect that this is going to be a very long day. I have been up since 4:30, and figured that I may as well do something constructive. So, I started with my email, then went to my facebook page, and now I am here with you!

I am starting today with a "vintage" card...meaning that I made it awhile back! This card was made using a fan stamp that I stamped twice and cut out. I try not to always use stamps the traditional way, and try using imagination to create something different with it. Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't! Sadly, the detail doesn't come through on this card.The design has glitter embossing on it, with a heart shaped jewel in the center. A piece of black ribbon is across the center, finished with a patterned black and white paper on the bottom. I hope that you get the gist of it.

I hope to get my creative juices flowing today. I am going to work on a scrapbook that I am making for a gift, and cards that I have an order for. If you would like to order cards from me, I am happy to take orders. Just remember that often my cards are one of a kind. We can talk about it though! Have a great day!

Hugs!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment