Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy Sunday!

Happy Sunday!
I was so excited about posting here today, that I got up at 5:00 AM, just for you...well, not really! I did get up and started creating then though. Since I hadn't posted since Thursday, and finally came out of the shadows on facebook, I decided to post 2 cards today.

My first card is my first attempt with the JustRite stamps. The set is called Beautiful Blossoms. I stamped on watercolor paper, and used Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol to blend. I used Spellbinders to make a decorative mat. I then used a Sakura gelly roll pen to outline bith the design and the embossed edge of the Spellbinder. I can't remember the name of the strip of natural woven material that I used across the card (sorry!).  The finishing touch is small floral stamp that I used with Versmark for the background on the vanilla cardstock.

My second card was more of an experiment. I hope that you will indulge me! It isn't exactly what I had in mind, but will be once I get the actual colors of cardstock that I really wanted to use! My plan had been to make the overalls denim, and to have a plaid type shirt. Since I didn't have those available to me, I made it into more of a little boy overall set, with a kind of fancy shirt. Anyway, it was just me playing around! I hope that you get the idea!  

Thanks for checking out my blog! I hope that the rest of your day is great!

Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment