Monday, June 7, 2010

No, I haven't disappeared forever!

I know, you thought that I was on the MIA list! Actually, we moved and the process took up all of my time. I had to be sure that my scrapbook/stamping room was just right! One day I will share some photos of my new room with you.

For today, I am sharing a card that I made for a 90th birthday. I used the Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Border, and the Spellbinders Fair Isle Pendant. I used Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid Dew Drop pigment ink. You may not be able to see in the photo that I used Versamark to stamp a flower background with a Stampin' Up stamp. Stickles were used to highlight the Fair Isle Pendant.





I am also sharing a photo of Tim Holtz with you from he Great American Scrapbook Convention in Arlington, TX this past weekend. What a thrill to see such an icon and celebrity in the stamping industry.


Thanks for coming back to see my blog again! I promise that I will work harder to get back here on a regular basis.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment