Monday, June 14, 2010

It's a beautiful sunny morning!!!


Good Monday morning!

There's nothing like a day that starts with sunshine to make you feel great! It makes it easier to wake up and start the week.

I thought that I would share this cute little owl card with googly eyes. I just love adding a little personality to little animal friends! You can't tell in the photo how dimensional this card is. The party hat is raised, as well as the owl. The hat is embossed with gold embossing powder. The owl is a clear stamp by Hampton Arts.

My second card is a cute little alligator card. The background is textured with a Cuttlebug folder. I added some jewel brads for shine and dimension. He's kind of cute, huh?

Have a super day today. Smile at a stranger and see how good it feels to make someone's day!

Hugs!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment