Saturday, June 26, 2010

WOW, the week went fast!

Happy Saturday!
I can't believe that I let a week go by without posting a card for you! Sorry about that. I guess that it just got away from me.

I had my grandson overnight on Thursday night. We took him to his 18 month check up yesterday (He is actually 19 months now). He is such a joy, and we can't get enough of him! even the doctor and his nurse commented about how good he is for his age. He's 24.1 lbs. and 32 inches. He is such a little toddler now!

OK, on to my creation for today! I am sharing a card that I made for a good friend. He is receiving it today...shhh, don't tell! He is a guitar fanatic. I don't think that this photo shows the real detail of the card. I Crystel Laquer to give the guitar that realistic edge. I also accented with my Sakura Clear Star Gelly Roll pen. I just LOVE this pen and use it often, which is why I have several in my stash! The brads I used are from my stash too. I used the Happy Happy Bithday stamp from Stampin' Up!.

The inside of the card has images of guitar by Club Scrap limited edition from 2003. I used the Scalloped Dot punch by Martha Stewart. I sure do hope he likes it! I will find out this afternoon!

My husband is celebrating his birthday tomorrow, so I may not get anything posted tomorrow...but, you never know! After all, I am up at 5:00 AM almost every day! It sure does give me time to get things done...like it or not! Happy Birthday to my man, Mark!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs!
Deb


No comments:

Post a Comment