Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's the weekend!!

Happy Saturday!

It's another hot one in Texas. The sun is shining and the sky is blue. We are spending half of our day waiting for DirecTV to come...you know what that means, don't you? We will be last on the list!

I gives me a good excuse to be here writing my blog, doing my laundry, and making cards to fill orders that I have. Besides, I want to be free of any work when Jenn, Joe and Bobby get home tomorrow. I can't wait to see them.

This cute owl birthday card is part of one of my card orders. The owl stamp is by Inky Antics. The branch that he's sitting on is from Stamps by Judith. I added a pretty pink party hat (from studio g Clear Stamps), with a pop dot giving it dimension. I colored him with Prismacolor Colored Pencils.

Have a wonderful day. Remember to appreciate all of those you love in your life, and let them know what they mean to you. Life can change in a heartbeat.

Hugs!
Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment